If you've never had a poke cake before, then allow us to teach you about their deliciousness with this Funfetti Strawberry Poke Cake.
- Bake Funfetti cake according to package instructions. Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Poke holes in the top of the cake using the cylindrical end of a wooden spoon.
- Use one cup of jam to fill the poked holes and spread over the top of the cake.
- In a large mixing bowl, fold the remaining strawberry jam into the vanilla frosting.
- Frost cake with the jam frosting and let it cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator, top with sliced strawberries and candied walnuts, serve and enjoy!