- 1 box Funfetti cake mix
- 2 cups strawberry jam
- 1 jar vanilla frosting
- 10 strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup chopped candied walnuts (optional)
- Bake Funfetti cake according to package instructions. Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Poke holes in the top of the cake using the cylindrical end of a wooden spoon.
- Use one cup of jam to fill the poked holes and spread over the top of the cake.
- In a large mixing bowl, fold the remaining strawberry jam into the vanilla frosting.
- Frost cake with the jam frosting and let it cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator, top with sliced strawberries and candied walnuts, serve and enjoy!