Skip to content
- 2 flour tortillas
- 7 oz. cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 oz. smoked salmon
- ¼ cucumber, thinly sliced
- ½ cup very thinly sliced onion
- On a lightly floured working surface, roll out the puff pastry thinly, and place it in a tart pan with removable bottom.
- In a large mixing bowl add the eggs, sour cream, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk until combined and stir in the diced leek, bacon, and cheese.
- Mix again and pour the filling over the tart shell.
- Smooth it out with the help of a spatula and bake in a preheated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 25-30 minutes or until the top of the quiche will be golden brown in color.
- Remove the quiche from the oven and let it cool slightly, then decorate with hard-boiled egg as eyes, chopped parsley as hair, ketchup as smile, and half of a cherry tomato as a nose.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.