This easy-to-make, incredibly tasty pasta dish is perfect for a weeknight dinner!
- Mince a clove of garlic and crush in a mortar until you have a garlic paste. Add pine nuts and salt and crush into the garlic paste.
- Chop basil leaves and grind them into a mixture in mortar.
- Add olive oil and more basil until desired texture is achieved.
- Then Add the pesto mixture to the cooked pasta and stir to combine.
- Mix in some of the grated Parmesan cheese and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve Fusilli With Pesto.
You can use either a mortar and pestle or a food processor to blend the pesto.
Recipe on Youtube: https://youtu.be/zZgy0HP2rEU