Serves: 2-4 people
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 box Fusilli pasta
- 2 1/2 cups basil
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
This easy-to-make, incredibly tasty pasta dish is perfect for a weeknight dinner!
- Mince a clove of garlic and crush in a mortar until you have a garlic paste. Add pine nuts and salt and crush into the garlic paste.
- Chop basil leaves and grind them into a mixture in mortar.
- Add olive oil and more basil until desired texture is achieved.
- Then Add the pesto mixture to the cooked pasta and stir to combine.
- Mix in some of the grated Parmesan cheese and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve Fusilli With Pesto.