Light, the refreshing fare for a perfect weekday meal.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté the garlic in the olive oil for 1-2 minutes or until it's a light yellow color.
- Sauté shredded chicken in skillet for 1 minute.
- Cook the pasta according to the directions; add 1 cup of the cooking water to the chicken and bring to a simmer.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the skillet with the chicken sauce; add the lemon juice and cook for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and fold in the cheese and parsley.
Get more from Passion For Pasta