- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
- 3 sticks mozzarella cheese, cut into 4 pieces each (12 pieces total)
- 1/4 cup basil, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray and set it aside.
- Open biscuit can and separate. Place 1 cut-up piece of mozzarella cheese into the center of each biscuit. Top with chopped basil. Use your hands to pinch the sides and close up the biscuit around the cheese. Place on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, add parsley, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and melted butter. Mix until combined.
- Brush each biscuit with parsley mixture. Top with parmesan cheese. Feel free to add as much or as little parmesan as you like.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and biscuits are golden.
- Remove from oven, serve Garlic Herb Cheese Bites warm, and enjoy!