- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Then Set aside.
- After you've washed and dried your kale very well (you want them completely dry), rip the leaves away from the stem, making bite-sized chips.
- Put torn leaves into a large bowl and add olive oil, garlic powder, pepper, and salt. Mix gently with your hands until all of the kale is coated with oil and spices.
- Spread coated kale onto the baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes, or until kale chips start to crisp. You don't want them to burn. If necessary, stir them around on the tray and flip the tray around the prevent some chips from overcooking.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the pan completely. Serve Garlic Kale Chips and enjoy!