- 1.5 lbs Chicken Wings, sectioned into flats and drums
- 2 ½ tablespoons Tastefully Simple Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder, baking powder
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted, unsalted
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Remove the chicken wing from the refrigerator and pat dry (removing as much moisture as possible helps to have a crispy wing skin).
- Mix the Tastefully Simple Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning and baking powder in a small dish.
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture on the wings and toss to coat.
- Place wings on a flat layer in the air fryer.
- Cook the chicken at 400 degrees in the air fryer for 12-15 minutes per side.
- Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce: Mix all of the ingredients for the Garlic Parmesan sauce by stirring them in a small bowl. Toss the wings in the garlic parmesan mixture and serve immediately.