- 1 package Bobs Red Mill Grain Free Flatbread Mix
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup oil, melted coconut oil or melted butter/ghee
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup basil pesto
- 1 tomato sliced
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella cheese sliced
- ½ cup cooked chicken diced
- Red pepper flakes
- Fresh basil
- Heat oven to 400 F; oil a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Whisk together eggs, oil, water and Bobs Red Mill Grain Free Flatbread Mix in a large bowl. Let sit 5 minutes. Divide dough in half and scoop onto prepared baking sheet and shape into two 6 inch rounds, using wet hands to smooth edges.
- Bake until golden, about 15 minutes. Let cool.
- Spread pesto on flatbread and top with tomato slices, mozzarella slices, and chicken. Broil on high for about 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with fresh basil and red pepper flakes if desired, and enjoy!