- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (28-oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 2 containers Snax! By Mario™ Garlic Stuffed Olives, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup capers
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- Freshly grated Parmesan, for serving
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, Snax! By Mario™ Garlic Stuffed Olives, capers, and red pepper flakes.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer, 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente according to package directions. Drain and add sauce, tossing until coated.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and enjoy!