Win over anyone with these easy, craveable cheesecake bars with an extra sweet twist!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For the cookie dough, mix the butter, 1 cup white sugar and 1 cup brown sugar until well combined. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and vanilla. Once combined, add in 2 eggs and 1 cup sugar. Mix.
- Take half of the cookie dough and press into an even layer into the bottom of a lightly greased 11x17 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle half of the candy over the dough in an even layer in the pan, then pour cheesecake filling over the dough.
- Take the reserved half of the candy pieces and place them atop the cheesecake.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes. When finished, a toothpick should come out clean.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!