Serves: 4 people
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup shredded jack cheese
- 12 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup sliced jalapenos
- Salsa and sour cream, for serving
In need of a quick and easy party snack, you can throw together? Then these 5-Minute Nachos will be your new best friend.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line and grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Layer nachos on a baking sheet: jack cheese, tortilla chips, cheddar cheese, black beans, chicken and taco seasoning. Continue with that pattern until all the ingredients have been used. Add 1 layer of jalapenos on top.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven, top with the desired amount of salsa and sour cream, serve and enjoy!