- 1 refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup steamed broccoli, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked mushrooms, finely diced
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface. Spread Alfredo sauce on dough. Top with 2/3 of the mozzarella cheese, chicken, broccoli, and mushrooms. Add remaining cheese and drizzle with more Alfredo sauce, if desired. Season with pepper.
- Gently roll the dough tightly from the long side. Slice into 1 1/2 inch thick pieces. Carefully transfer sliced pieces to the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy