- 1 sheet puff pastry
- Marzipan or almond paste
- Chocolate chips
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- Chocolate sauce and powdered sugar, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Layout puffs pastry on a lightly floured surface and cuts into 9 squares. To make the ultimate pastry shape, gently fold each square into a triangle. Make two diagonal cuts, creating a diamond shape in the middle, but keep the dough attached. Open dough, and fold the two side edges over each other. (See video for visual instructions.)
- In the center of the dough, place 1 small slice of marzipan or almond paste, chocolate chips, and sliced almonds. Place on the baking sheet.
- Brush pastries with egg wash.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, drizzle with chocolate sauce and powdered sugar, serve warm and enjoy!