Hi, these Apple Pie Chimichangas are going to change your life.
- Fill each tortilla with apple pie filling. Brush one side of the tortilla with egg wash, and fold like a burrito.
- Fill a deep skillet halfway with oil and heat until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Carefully add apple pie filled tortillas to hot oil. Fry 5 minutes per side, or until both sides are golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Roll chimichangas in cinnamon sugar until fully coated.
- When ready to serve, top with caramel sauce, whipped cream, and enjoy!