- 1 sheet pre-made pie crust dough (rolled)
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2-3 honey crisp apples
- Cinnamon sugar mix (½ cup sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon)
- Mix instant vanilla pudding mix and milk until thickened. Chill in the refrigerator if needed as per box instructions.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Roll out pie crust. With a pizza cutter, make 6 slices lengthwise to make 7 strips.
- Using a mandoline slicer, cut apples into thin slices, then line them up, overlapping along each dough strip. Apples should stick out slightly on top but not on the bottom -- cut off ends if needed.
- Roll up each strip to form a rose shape, then set aside.
- Spray muffin tins, then put 1 rounded tbsp of vanilla pudding in the bottom of each cup. Place each apple rose roll-up into vanilla pudding base, then sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top. Bake for 10 minutes, until apples are browned on top and dough is cooked and golden.