Bacon And Egg Crescent Squares
Serves: 2 people
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 can crescent dough
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 - 10 slices bacon, cooked
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
Ready for your new favorite brunch meal? Enjoy Bacon & Egg Crescent Squares! They are so, so good!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out crescent dough on a lined baking sheet and cut in half to make two rectangles. Roll up the edges of the dough.
- Crack two eggs into each piece of dough. Top with mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper. Arrange slices of bacon around the edge of the dough.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until crescent dough is golden and eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Remove from oven, garnish with sliced green onions if desired, serve and enjoy!