- 1 package Hawaiian rolls or slider buns
- 1 pound ground beef, browned
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut sheet rolls horizontally with a serrated knife. Grease an oven-safe baking dish and place bottom rolls in dish.
- Brown beef and allow to cool. In a large bowl, combine beef with 1 cup cheddar cheese and BBQ sauce. Stir.
- Spread beef evenly over rolls in baking dish. Top with bacon, remaining cheddar cheese and top half of rolls. Brush rolls with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted and bread is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!