Need to cook for a large crowd? Then these Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders are right up your alley.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut sheet rolls horizontally with a serrated knife. Grease an oven-safe baking dish and place bottom rolls in dish.
- Brown beef and allow to cool. In a large bowl, combine beef with 1 cup cheddar cheese and BBQ sauce. Stir.
- Spread beef evenly over rolls in baking dish. Top with bacon, remaining cheddar cheese and top half of rolls. Brush rolls with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted and bread is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!