- 32 ounces frozen tater tots
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, browned
- 3 ounces bacon bits
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Salt, to taste
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl, mix together tater tots, sour cream, soup, beef, bacon bits and cheddar cheese until fully combined. If necessary, add a dash of salt.
3) Pour mixture into greased baking dish. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until bubbly. Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
4) Serve and enjoy!