Serves: 6 People
Cooking Time: 20 - 30 minutes
- 1 box pancake mix
- 1 pound bacon
- Maple syrup, for serving
Remember how much you loved our recipe for Bacon-Stuffed Pancakes? Well, these Bacon Pancake Stacks are just like, except even more epic!
- Prepare pancake mix according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Weave bacon into 3-strips by 3-strips squares. Cook bacon as you normally would until crispy. You can do it on the stovetop or in the oven.
- When bacon is crispy, make your pancake stacks. Melt some butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pour a layer of pancake batter, making it the width of your bacon weave. Place bacon weave on the batter, and top with more batter.
- Cook both sides of the pancake until golden brown. Continue making pancakes until all of the batter and bacon have been used.
- Serve with maple syrup and enjoy!