What's better than a baked potato, these Bacon Potato Bites! Plus, you can have as much fun with them as you want. More cheese! More bacon!
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes and boil until softened.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Remove potatoes from boiling water and cut each potato in half. Cut a tiny sliver from the bottom of each half, so the potatoes stand on their own. Scoop out the insides and add to a bowl. Make sure to leave enough in the potatoes to keep them sturdy.
- To the bowl of potatoes, add bacon, cheddar cheese, and butter. Mix together until fully combined.
- Spoon mashed potatoes into potato halves. Place on a lined baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with sour cream and chopped green onions if desired, serve and enjoy!