Delicious cheese. Wrapped in bacon. Perfectly fried. Love it!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place bacon on a lined baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool until you're able to touch it.
- Wrap cooled bacon around Pepper Jack cheese sticks. Use toothpicks to keep the bacon secure. Dipsticks first in flour, then in beaten eggs, and finally in bread crumbs. Make sure they're fully coated.
- Fill a deep skillet halfway with oil. Heat until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Carefully add bacon-wrapped cheese to hot oil and fry for just under a minute, or until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Remove toothpicks. Serve with a marinara sauce for dipping and enjoy!