- 2 ripe avocados
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of choice
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
What's even better than avocado toast? Baked Avocado Eggs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice avocados in half and remove the pits. Using a large spoon, scoop out some of the avocado to make the center hole bigger.
- Place avocados in a cupcake tray, facing up. Crack an egg in the hole. Top with salt, pepper, shredded cheese and bacon.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the egg is cooked to your liking.
- Serve and enjoy!