Because Mr. Cooking Panda loves brunch -- and he knows you do, too! -- he's gifting you this very special recipe: Baked Brunch Omelet. Make it. Eat it. Love it.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut stale bread into cubes. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, hot sauce, bell pepper, green onions and salt
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch oven-safe casserole dish.
- Pour 1/3 of the egg mixture in the bottom of the dish. Top with half of the bread, half the cheddar cheese and half the ham. Repeat. Pour the remaining egg mixture over the bread. Lightly stir to spread out the toppings.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until eggs have fully set. Allow cooling for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!