- Cooking spray
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 3.5 ounces basil pesto
- 3 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Pinch of Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken tenders in a baking dish. Top with basil pesto, sliced tomatoes, sliced mozzarella, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes, making sure chicken is cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!