- 3 cups rolled oats or old fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
These Banana Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Cups are perfect for dessert, breakfast, snacking on in the middle of the day -- WHATEVER YOU WANT!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl, combine oats, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3) In another bowl, whisk together eggs, maple syrup, mashed bananas and vanilla extract. Slowly whisk in coconut oil and milk.
4) Add wet ingredients to dry, and mix until fully combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
5) Scoop batter into greased muffin tin. Bake for 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.
6) Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Serve and enjoy!