This is our new favorite way to eat cheesy bread. We will accept no other way!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut 4 strips from the pizza dough. Place dough on a lined baking sheet and lay 4 strips over it.
- Fold back every other strip. Place 1 cheese stick in the center on the flat strips, then fold strips back over the cheese. Continue this pattern, alternating cheese sticks until all of the cheese sticks have been woven into the dough.
- Brush dough with egg wash and sprinkle garlic powder and oregano. Gently roll up the edges of the dough.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and the dough is golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!