- 8 slices white bread
- 4 slices American cheese, or cheddar
- 4 tablespoons BBQ sauce of choice
- Butter, softened
- Top 4 slices of bread with 4 slices of cheese. Spread BBQ sauce over cheese. Top with the second piece of bread. You've made sandwiches. Yay!
- Using a round cookie cutter, cut circles from the sandwiches. Seal the edges with a fork. This gives the sandwiches the look of an Uncrustable. Butter both sides of the sandwich.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet. Add grilled cheese to skillet and cook over medium-high heat. Flip once. Cook until outside is golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!