- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 cups BBQ sauce, divided
- 8 tostada shells
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2) In a bowl, combined shredded chicken and 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
3) Place tostada shells on baking tray. Evenly divide chicken onto tostadas. Top with Monterey Jack cheese. Bake for 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
4) Remove from oven, drizzle with remaining BBQ sauce and top with sliced green onions. You can also top with cilantro.
5) Serve and enjoy!