BBQ Grilled Cheese Sticks
Serves: 8 people
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 8 slices white bread, crusts cut off
- BBQ sauce of choice
- 8 slices Jack cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
The perfect after school snack, or even after work snack.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten out the bread.
- Top each slice of bread with bbq sauce, 1 slice of cheese and 1 avocado slice. Carefully roll-up.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook grilled cheese sticks over butter for about 5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Serve with ranch dressing or more BBQ sauce. Enjoy!