- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 pound beef sirloin, very thinly sliced
- 10 ounces dried noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 3 large garlic cloves, crushed and finely chopped
- 1 pound broccoli, cut into bite-size chunks or florets
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable stock
- In a small bowl whisk together 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce and 1 tablespoon rice wine. Add sugar and stir until completely dissolved. Add cornstarch and stir until smooth.
- Pour sauce over sliced beef and mix well. Cover and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook until 1 minute shy of done. Drain and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a wok or skillet over high heat. Add garlic and fry until fragrant, about 10 seconds. Add beef and cook until beef is tender, about 2 minutes. Transfer beef to a plate.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil to skillet. When hot, add broccoli and toss in oil. Pour 1/4 cup vegetable stock in skillet, reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook until broccoli is tender. About 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to plate with beef.
- Add remaining vegetable broth, soy sauce, oyster sauce and rice wine to skillet. Stir and bring to a boil over high heat. Add noodles and cook until liquid has almost completely evaporated, leaving the noodles lightly moistened. About 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add beef and broccoli to skillet, and toss to combine. Serve and enjoy!