Honesty, you will be amazed by how easy and delicious this Beef and Mushroom Stroganoff is. It's gonna be one of your go-to recipes.
- Cook fettuccine according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in a pot over medium heat. Add sirloin and sear in a single layer until browned. Remove from pot and set aside.
- To the same pot, add onions and garlic. Stir and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender.
- Add sherry and stir. Bring to a light boil.
- In a bowl, whisk together beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, and corn starch. Add mixture to the pot and stir to combine. Add mustard and stir. Cook until sauce begins to thicken, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add cooked sirloin back to the sauce. Sprinkle rosemary, salt, and pepper. Stir in sour cream. Cook an additional 5 minutes, until the sauce is thick.
- Pour sauce over cooked pasta, serve and enjoy!