- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chiles
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce of choice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bottle dark beer (light works, too)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch slurry (3 tablespoons cornstarch + 3 tablespoons cold water)
- Add onions to the bottom of your slow cooker. Top with tomatoes, green chiles, hot sauce, salt, pepper and beer. Add chicken breasts to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- After four hours, stir in cornstarch slurry and shred chicken with two forks. Cover again and cook on high for another 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice or with your side dish of choice and enjoy!