- 5 cups prepared pancake mix
- 1 medium-sized bowl cream cheese frosting
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Sliced strawberries
Because your dream since childhood has been to have dessert for breakfast. And your dream as an adult is to have breakfast for dessert!1) Make 5 to 7 large pancakes. Set aside.
2) To the bowl of cream cheese frosting, add maple syrup and chocolate chips. Stir.
3) Place 1 pancake on a serving dish. Add a layer of cream cheese frosting and strawberries. Top with another pancake. Add another layer of cream cheese frosting and blueberries. Continue this pattern with remaining pancakes. Top with more more frosting, blueberries and strawberries. If desired, you can also drizzle with maple syrup.
4) Serve and enjoy!