- 5 tablespoons oats
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 apples
- 1 1/4 cups apple cider vinegar
- Caramel sauce, powdered sugar and whipped cream, for garnish
You've tried bloomin' onions and baked potatoes, yes. But have you ever tried Bloomin' Baked Apples? Because they're so, SO good.1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a large bowl, combine oats, melted butter, sugar and cinnamon. Stir.
3) Prepare your apples by cutting the tops off and scooping out the inside. You don't want to scoop out too much, mostly the middle with the seeds. Turn apples upside down and slice the rims. When baked, the slices will "bloom."
4) Add 3 to 4 tablespoons of oats inside each apple.
5) Place apples in an oven safe dish. Drizzle the tops with apple cider vinegar, then pour remaining apple cider vinegar into the dish.
6) Bake for 45 minutes.
7) Remove from oven, top with caramel sauce, and whipped cream; serve and enjoy!