- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar, plus more for topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 (8-inch) soft flour tortillas
- 1 cup blueberry jam
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar and vanilla extract until combined.
- Evenly divide cream cheese mixture between tortillas. Then divide blueberry jam among the tortillas.
- Fold in the sides of the tortillas and roll up tightly, like a burrito.
- Heat about 1 inch of vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Carefully add roll-ups to oil and fry until crispy and golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Make sure both sides brown evenly. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Top roll-ups with powdered sugar, serve and enjoy!