You know which dessert lasagna you're going to love? Blueberry
Lasagna! And We are represent recipe of White Chocolate
- Crumb Golden Oreos in a food processor. Add in melted butter and mix until Oreos are moist. Press mixture firmly into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Set in the fridge.
- For the first layer of filling, beat together cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar until well-mixed and creamy. Gently fold in Cool Whip and blueberries. Spread over Oreo crust and set in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, whisk together milk and pudding packets until thick. Fold in freeze-dried blueberries. Spread over cream cheese layer. Set in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Evenly spread Cool Whip on top. Sprinkle with shaved white chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours before serving. Enjoy!