Serves: 8-10 servings
Prep Time: 30 minutes, plus 5 hours cooling
Cooking Time: None!
FOR THE CRUST:
- 36 Golden Oreo Cookies
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
FOR THE FILLING:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 cups Cool Whip
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 3 cups milk
- Vanilla Pudding Packet
You know which dessert lasagna you're going to love? Blueberry Lasagna! And We are represent recipe of White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna.
- Crumb Golden Oreos in a food processor. Add in melted butter and mix until Oreos are moist. Press mixture firmly into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Set in the fridge.
- For the first layer of filling, beat together cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar until well-mixed and creamy. Gently fold in Cool Whip and blueberries. Spread over Oreo crust and set in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, whisk together milk and pudding packets until thick. Fold in freeze-dried blueberries. Spread over cream cheese layer. Set in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Evenly spread Cool Whip on top. Sprinkle with shaved white chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours before serving. Enjoy!