- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 Hershey's Kisses, roughly chopped
- 2 slices fresh bread
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat two eggs in a medium mixing bowl, then add milk, vanilla extract, sugar, and milk. Stir until combined.
- Cut bread into half-inch squares and add to egg mixture. Pour in Kisses and fold into the mixture until combined.
- Divide into two oven-safe bowls and bake on 350 for 25 minutes until warm, gooey, and slightly browned on top.
- Serve warm and top with vanilla ice cream, if desired.