Serves: 2 people
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 Hershey's Kisses, roughly chopped
- 2 slices fresh bread
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
Whip up this quick dessert for date night, double it for the whole family, or just keep both portions for yourself, because it's so good you'll want seconds!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat two eggs in a medium mixing bowl, then add milk, vanilla extract, sugar, and milk. Stir until combined.
- Cut bread into half-inch squares and add to egg mixture. Pour in Kisses and fold into the mixture until combined.
- Divide into two oven-safe bowls and bake on 350 for 25 minutes until warm, gooey, and slightly browned on top.
- Serve warm and top with vanilla ice cream, if desired.