- 1 (20-ounce) package hash browns
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 slices bacon, diced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup chopped baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly coat a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Divide hash browns into each of the 12 muffin tins, pressing carefully to make sure there is an opening in the center. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate, then drain excess fat, reserving 1 tablespoon in the skillet.
- Add mushrooms and bell pepper to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in egg mixture and cook until eggs are completely set. Stir in spinach, 1/4 cup cheese and bacon until the spinach has wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Evenly divide egg mixture into the hash brown cups and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Bake for 3 to 4 minutes, or until cheese has fully melted.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!