Breakfast Stuffed Peppers are pretty darn good, you guys!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut bell peppers in half and remove seeds. Place pepper halves on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While peppers bake, brown breakfast sausage. Drain and set aside.
- Once peppers are ready, evenly divide breakfast sausage between them. Crack one egg into each pepper half and top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the eggs reach your preferred doneness.
- Remove from oven, garnish with sliced avocados and green onions, serve and enjoy!