- 2 pounds fully cooked smoked brisket, removed from plastic package
- 1/4 cup H‑E‑B Organics Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 cups white onions, thinly sliced or julienned
- 3 large poblano peppers, thinly sliced, stems discarded
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 12 H‑E‑B Mixla Tortillas, plus more as needed
- 1 cup crushed chicharrones
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place brisket in an oven-safe dish, drizzle with apple cider vinegar, cover with foil, and bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until liquid is steaming and brisket is soft.
- While the brisket is cooking, place a non‑stick skillet over medium‑high heat. Add oil, onions, and poblanos, and cook until vegetables start to brown a bit.
- Add lime juice and remove from heat. Season to taste and set aside.
- Assemble tacos by breaking up brisket and placing a little on each tortilla. Top with onion mixture and garnish with crushed chicharrones and any of your favorite taco condiments.