- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place brisket in an oven-safe dish, drizzle with apple cider vinegar, cover with foil, and bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until liquid is steaming and brisket is soft.
- While the brisket is cooking, place a non‑stick skillet over medium‑high heat. Add oil, onions, and poblanos, and cook until vegetables start to brown a bit.
- Add lime juice and remove from heat. Season to taste and set aside.
- Assemble tacos by breaking up brisket and placing a little on each tortilla. Top with onion mixture and garnish with crushed chicharrones and any of your favorite taco condiments.
Test out your tortilla-making skills with Maseca Instant Masa. Just add water!