Mmm, this pasta recipe is so rich and creamy. We cannot get enough.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Cook broccoli until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add flour and stir. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Whisk together. Continue stirring until mixture beginnings bubbling and starts to thicken. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cheddar cheese until melted. Add pasta, broccoli and cooked chicken. Stir until fully coated and combined.
- Serve and enjoy!