- 8 ounces shell pasta
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Cook broccoli until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add flour and stir. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Whisk together. Continue stirring until mixture beginnings bubbling and starts to thicken. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cheddar cheese until melted. Add pasta, broccoli and cooked chicken. Stir until fully coated and combined.
- Serve and enjoy!