It's a Brownie Bomb. It is magic. You'll thank us after you eat it.
- Line a 12x17 baking sheet with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package instructions and bake accordingly. To check doneness, insert a toothpick in the center of the brownies until it comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Wrap a deep, 9-inch freezer-safe bowl with plastic wrap. Wrap a deep, 5-inch freezer-safe bowl with plastic wrap.
- Once brownies have cooled, use a 4-inch round cookie cutter to cut 1 round piece from brownies. Place in the bottom center of the 9-inch wrapped bowl. From the remaining brownie, cut 10 3x4-inch rectangles. Keep 5 as rectangles and cut the rest into triangles.
- Place the brownies around the bowl, alternating between squares and triangles, pushing together so there are no seams or cracks. Continue until the bowl is fully lined. Break remaining brownie pieces into crumbs and set aside.
- Spread softened chocolate ice cream inside the bowl over brownies. Place the 5-inch bowl inside the ice cream layer, pushing it into the ice cream slightly to create a well. Cover the top with plastic wrap and freeze until the ice cream is firm, about 2 hours.
- In a large bowl, add heavy cream, sugar and 1 tablespoon cocoa powder. Beat until combined and stiff peaks form.
- Remove brownie bomb from freezer. Remove inner plastic bowl. Spread hot fudge over ice cream. Then scoop in chocolate whipped cream. Finally, top with crumbled brownie pieces and chopped walnuts.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until completely firm, about 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, immerse in a bowl of hot water for 1 minute. Carefully invert onto a serving dish. Sprinkle with cocoa powder, serve and enjoy!