Brownie Cheesecake Bars. It's like every delicious dessert in one.
- Prepare brownie batter according to package instructions. Set aside 1/2 cup. Pour remaining batter into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish and bake per package instructions. Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- If necessary, adjust oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While brownie crust cools, make your cheesecake filling. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in sugar, reserved brownie batter, whipping cream and vanilla extract. When smooth, beat in eggs until just combined.
- Pour cheesecake filling over cooled brownie crust. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the center is set. Remove from oven and cool for 30 minutes.
- To make the topping, add chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring every time, until melted and completely smooth. Pour evenly over cooled cheesecake.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours. Cut into bars, serve and enjoy!