- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 4 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- Blue cheese or ranch dressing, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, Monterey Jack cheese, salt, garlic powder and cayenne pepper until fully combined.
- Roll out crescent roll dough and pinch seams together. Evenly spread chicken mixture over dough. Carefully roll up and cut into 9 slices.
- Place slices on baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, or until dough is golden brown.
- Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing and enjoy!