- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 (15-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (15-ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a large skillet, heat olive oil and add onions. Stir in ground beef and cook until beef is browned. Drain excess grease.
3) Stir in taco seasoning and refried beans. Remove from heat.
4) In a bowl mix together cream of mushroom soup and sour cream.
5) Spread 1/2 of the soup mixture in the bottom of a baking dish. Then layer 2 flour tortillas, 1/2 of the bean and beef mixture and 1/2 of the shredded cheese. Top with tortillas, remaining soup mixture, remaining bean and beef mixture and remaining cheddar cheese.
6) Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!