Good luck having only one slice of this Butterfinger Bundt Cake!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a bundt pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and eggs. When combined, add vanilla pudding mix, cake mix, milk, and vanilla extract. Beat until fully combined. Gently fold in 1 cup of chopped Butterfingers.
- Pour cake batter into greased bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until the cake is baked through. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- While the cake cools, make your frosting. Heat heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium heat. When it starts to bubble, pour over chopped chocolate. Stir until combined. Add warmed peanut butter and stir until combined.
- Pour frosting over baked cake and garnish with chopped Butterfingers. Refrigerate for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!