- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (3.4 ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped Butterfingers cups, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3.5 ounces chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup peanut butter, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a bundt pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and eggs. When combined, add vanilla pudding mix, cake mix, milk, and vanilla extract. Beat until fully combined. Gently fold in 1 cup of chopped Butterfingers.
- Pour cake batter into greased bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until the cake is baked through. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- While the cake cools, make your frosting. Heat heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium heat. When it starts to bubble, pour over chopped chocolate. Stir until combined. Add warmed peanut butter and stir until combined.
- Pour frosting over baked cake and garnish with chopped Butterfingers. Refrigerate for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!