Serves: 4 people
Cooking Time: 1 hour+12 hour Marinate
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/6 bunch fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 chicken drumsticks
This Buttermilk Roasted Garlic Chicken is definitely going to join your weekly dinner line up. Just remember to prep it beforehand!
- In a bowl, add buttermilk, olive oil, minced garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Whisk until fully combined.
- Place chicken drumsticks in a large, ziplock bag. Pour buttermilk mixture into the bag over chicken. Refrigerate for 24 hours so the chicken marinates.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place chicken in a baking dish and pour extra buttermilk over it. Roast chicken for 30 to 45 minutes, or until it's cooked through.
- Serve over pasta, rice, with a side of veggies, however, you like! Enjoy!