- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 cup butterscotch sauce, plus more for serving
- Whipped cream, for serving
When it's too hot to turn on your oven, bake this delicious Butterscotch Baileys Cake in your slow cooker!
1) In a large bowl, mix together chocolate cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil and Baileys Irish Cream until fully combined.
2) Grease a slow cooker and pour cake mix in. Top with butterscotch sauce and use a spatula to swirl it into the cake mix.
3) Cook on high for 2 hours, or until cooked through.
4) When ready to serve, top with more butterscotch and whipped cream. Serve and enjoy!