Pizza + cookie = happiness
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a pizza pan.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar with a mixer until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture and beat on low until combined. Gently fold in butterscotch chips and caramels.
- Transfer cookie dough to pizza pan and flatten into the shape of a pizza, making sure the cookie just reaches the sides of the pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Cut into slices, top with whipped cream and caramel sauce, serve and enjoy!